About this course
Learn how to budget effectively, discover how to make calculated decisions that impress CEOs and board-level decision for any sized business. This accredited and industry-recognized syllabus is taught by influential industry experts currently working in the area so you’ll learn best practice career tips for how to flourish in a real digital marketing management role. The Professional course in Strategy and Planning is aimed at anyone involved with planning a digital strategy for their organization, or who is likely to be involved in this area in the future and would like a comprehensive understanding of the field.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the strategic implications of the disruptive digital environment.
- Generate relevant insights into key emerging themes within the digital marketing environment.
- Develop strategic recommendations in order to acquire, convert and retain customers.
- Deliver an agile response to changing customer behaviors.
- Manage and optimize key channels and content within a digitally enhanced strategic plan.
- Apply key digital measures to analyses social, sentiment, search and site behavior.